Update Just changed this post from 265 to 266 … which makes a change to fix the frequent crashes when changing sidebar item. But otherwise should be same as 265
I’m aiming to start the final stretch here and release 3.5 before too long. This release allows you to edit saved searches in the sidebar, and works with macOS 10.12 tabs quite a bit better. Also saves your editor state (collapsed items, etc) once again. As always, let me know how it works and report any bugs that you run into.
- Added “Open in New Window” option for sidebar items
- Added “Open in New Tab Bar” option for sidebar items
- Added Sidebar menu options for managing saved searches
- Added Allow delete backward to un-indent items preference
- Changed Autoexpand sidebar groups when going from 0 to more items
- Reorganized menu items to better fit 10.12’s “Show Tab Bar” item
- Fixed Edit > Copy Displayed (for real this time!)
- Fixed Crash when closing window while mouse ponter is in window
- Fixed Rare sidebar redisplay probem when moving projects
- Fixed Crash when fully replacing text of focused item
- Fixed Crash when reording items in sidebar with empty editor view
- Fixed Once again remember outline state: focused and collapsed items, etc
- Fixed Window restoration when there are multiple windows (or tabs) for a single document
- Fixed Relative file path links
- Fixed Undo problems x3!
If you don’t see your problem in the issue tracker then I’ve missed it. Please help by adding an issue or sending me a reminder. Issues in Ready and In Progress states are for v3.5.