Added Expand/Collapse Commands:
- Added View > Expand Items
- Added View > Collapse Items
- Added View > Expand All By Level
- Added View > Collapse All By Level
Hold down “Option” key for a “Completely” variant of each item.
Removed Redundant Commands:
- Removed View > Fold
- Removed Items > Indent
- Removed Items > Un-Indent
Please use the explicit Expand/Collapse commands for folding. Use “Tab” and “Shift-Tab” instead of the Indent and Un-Indent menu items. I think any short term pain this causes will make TaskPaper a more nimble and focused app long term.
Improved Item Movement in Filtered Views:
- Moving items should never “capture” hidden items as children.
- No additional items should appear on screen when moving items.
Added New ”filtered" Item Handle State:
This state joins the existing “Expanded” and “Collapsed” states. Filtered state indicates that some children are visible and others are filtered out of the display. Click a filtered handle to expand it to show all children.
- Expanded – Dim empty circle
- Collapsed – Bright filed circle
- Filtered – Dim filled circle
- Improved alert messaging when opening invalid file links.
- Fixed leading spaces from being removed from pasted text.
- Fixed periodic broken “Tag With…” toolbar popup menu state.
- Fix crash when inserting new item into empty document.
- Maintain full line selection when move item to end of list.
filtereditem attribute for themes to query.
handle-sizeitem style property.
handle-border-coloritem style property.
handle-border-widthitem style property.