I’ve put an Alfred 3 workflow for TaskPaper 3 up at packal.org/workflow/taskpaper. Give it a go if you are into this kind of thing! The page includes a download link and instructions. Here is a brief summary of the commands:
See packal.org/workflow/taskpaper for full instructions
- d:setdoc configure the TaskPapar document
- d:choosedoc configure the TaskPaper document via a dialogue box
- d:help show a brief summary of commands and settings
- d:setremind view, change or disable the reminder search
- do open the workflow’s TaskPaper document
- do task create a new task
- domail create tasks from emails selected in Apple’s Mail app.
- dos search for and then select an item. Use modifiers cmd to toggle @done and shift to toggle @today tags
- dop search for and then focus on a project
- doss select and apply a search saved from the document
- dot search for and then append a tag to any current search. Use the modifier cmd-return to instead clear the search before appending the tag.
- dopr open resources associated with a project or to add a folder or alias resource if none exist.
- return operate on a project
- cmd-return operate on the Inbox
- shift-return operate on` the Stack
The source is on github. Please let me know if you run into troubles or have suggestions.