Windows and iOs best practices

Thanks Amit. There is something weird happening with my current device and the way Taskmator works on it. My files are in the iCloud directory. I changed to local documents in the Taskmator directory. I can create and open the files but not via folder navigation from the top menu. I will record another video and share. I’m also struggling to understand why only my current device has this odd behavior and not others. I appreciate all your support in troubleshooting this weird issue.

Dear Ashish,
Please record video from the app launch ( after quit from the background) to record each steps so that I can try to produce the issue.
Thanks,
Amit

Dear Ashish,
I can open .taskpaper files from icpoud drive too. I can not produce this issue. Also you can see in the App Store screenshot that all taskpaper files are active . Only due to url scheme their thumbnail does not get active in files app browser.
Thanks,
Amit

I’m happy to have discussion of Taskmator on these forums, but can you move this particular discussion to email since it seems specific and useful to only one user?

Thanks!

Hey Ashish - back in July I told you I was using Taskmator on iOS. I’ve recently just deleted it after syncing conflicts caused me to forget something super important to me for like the eleventh time. Done.

What I’ve found is Editorial, which has a TaskPaper mode, syncs on dropbox, and instead of simply overwriting changes, syncing is well managed. Changes on mobile automatically appear in desktop. Changes on the desktop will cause the mobile to create a conflicted copy that is saved separately, giving me the chance to view the differences and quickly incorporate all changes.

1 Like

Sorry Jesse - I just saw your comment.

1 Like

Thank you, I will check it out.