Uncheck all

Curious if what I want to do is doable or how complex it is to do it? I have a single page with several items that I am using to check progress in several areas. Each day I want the list unchecked (not marked as done). As I go through this checklist I check off (mark done) to make sure everything gets done. At the end of the day I need to uncheck all items in that page so I can start again the next day.

None of these items need to be tracked as to when they are done, they are either done, or not done.

At the end of the day I go down the list, clicking on each one and undoing the done tag. I am wondering if there is a way to do it by selecting all and … don’t really know what. Any tips out there?

find and replace for @done … remember the underlying document is just text

Excellent solution. If I use the whole string (ie: @done(2016-08-06)), it resets the list completely. Thanks

The Tag > Tag With… menu item is a toggle for the tag that you select.

So maybe an even easier option to remove all of a particular tag is:

1. Select All
  2. Tag > Tag With… and choose the tag that you want to remove.

This can work a little better then find and replace because it is maybe faster and also because it will cleanup trailing whitespace.

Oh yes, excellent again. There is a Tags with Done already built in which is option D. So this is now very easy, select all, then select D, Thanks.