I’ve put a theme together and packaged it up on github.
I call it
You’ll like it if you:
- Use notes items more than you use tasks items. For example, I indent a lot, I write objectives more than I write todos, and I save the dashed lines for emphasizing certain lines.
- Prefer re-ordering lines by cut-and-pasting with keyboard shortcuts
- Like the handle to collapse lines
- Like your clickable links to be subtle
- Like your tags to be even more subtle
Here’s how it looks:
To install, the instructions are on github. A few terminal commands to put in and you’re set. The trick allows you to keep it updated and make your own tweaks too.
Hope you like it. Big thank you to Jesse for Taskpaper 3.