- Added Palette > Date for inserting dates
- Tag > Tag With … inserts dates for @due, @start tags
- Fixed iCloud Drive to include TaskPaper folder
- Fixed Refresh of “Hoisted” item search works correctly
- Fixed Date parsing to support ISO week and day formats like 2016-W51-4
To use the date palette:
- Use arrow keys to change selected date in calendar
- Select a date using TaskPaper’s date/time formatting. For example “next mon”
- Press Return to accept or Escape to cancel
I’ve also updated the two embedded configuration files to:
// tags.taskpaper Include Tags: @due @start @today @done Exclude Tags: @search
// searches.taskpaper Searches: Today @search(@today union @due <[d] tomorrow) Not Done @search(not @done except @done//*)
But unless you delete your existing config files those new ones won’t be installed. So you might want to add at least the @due and @start tags to your always included tags list so that you can quickly Tags > Tag With > @due even if it’s not already defined in your document.
Next step is to add some UI so that you can easily move items between your TaskPaper file and Reminders.app.
If you don’t see your problem in the issue tracker then I’ve missed it. Please help by adding an issue or sending me a reminder. Issues in Ready and In Progress states are for v3.5.