I’ve just posted the release version of TaskPaper 3.6.
Reminders: Quickly import items from (or export to) Reminders.app. Create reminders on the go with Siri then move them into TaskPaper at your Mac. Or export TaskPaper items to Reminders on your Phone.
Palettes: Create new items or select multiple items from the standard palette UI. Use Edit > Tag With… to apply multiple tags at once. Use Item > Move to Project… to both create a new project and move items to it in a single step.
- Added Edit > Insert Date…
- Added File > Import Reminders… to import from Reminders.app
- Added Item > Export to Reminders… to export items to Reminders.app
- Tag > Tag With… prompts for date when tagging with @due and @start
- Edit > Find commands now work when sidebar has focus, redirecting focus to editor
- Removed category text for each command when showing command palette
- Maintain focus item and search when open TaskPaper file is modified by another app
- Removed unused font, color, orientation items from editor context menu
- Fixed iCloud Drive to include TaskPaper folder
- Fixed Refresh of “Hoisted” item search works correctly
- Fixed Date parsing to support ISO week and day formats like 2016-W51-4
- Fixed scrollbar jumping in cases involving wrapped lines
- Fixed search case where
- Fixed problem in palettes where filtering could place items in wrong group
Download TaskPaper 3.6 at https://www.taskpaper.com