TaskPaper 3.6.2 crashes for inconsistent line endings in file


#1

I had a file created with some previous version of TaskPaper (could be even 2.x) that crashed TaskPaper (current version) upon opening. After investigation I could strip all irrelevant content until a single line of text was left. In hex viewer I have noticed an invalid sequence of LFLFCR characters that inevitably caused TaskPaper to crash. Please find the attached example file.

Regards
Kuba
Test.taskpaper.zip (578 Bytes)


#2

Oops, had a typo and skipped writing a test in my line endings code. I’ve fixed both for the next release. Then this “should” work. Seems to be working well for me now. Thanks for creating the reproducible crash case.