This release changes back to embedding document specific searches in
@search tags. I’d wanted to get away from this from some reason, but extended attributes (where I wanted to store this info instead) get lost in more places then I thought. It’s a little nicer now, because if you use the Searchbar UI to edit the embedded searches it will do all the formatting and escaping of
()s for you, so many of those problems should be easier. I also now store a common (shared between all documents) set of saved searches in the application support folder in
- Changed saved search locations:
- Embed in @search tags in document
- Or save in
searches.taskpaperfile in application support folder
- Add menu items to create, edit, and delete selected sidebar search
- Ensure folded state is maintained in documents that are edited outside TaskPaper
- Dynamic level of detail in macOS tabs based on if all tabs represent the same document
- Remove New Document > Check Spelling as You Type (and similar methods) from settings. Instead when you change these values in menu it effects all documents.
If you don’t see your problem in the issue tracker then I’ve missed it. Please help by adding an issue or sending me a reminder. Issues in Ready and In Progress states are for v3.5.