Warning – Sorry again you’ll need to manually install this release. Cross your fingers for a clean install next time!
- Added Recognize Mac App Store licenses
- Changed Bundle ID to avoid conflicts with app store version of TaskPaper (break Sparkle updates to )
- Changed Don’t sort saved searches in sidebar
displayspan style attribute renamed to
- Fixed “I think” File and icon associations
- Fixed “I think” Odd preferences problems throughout
- Fixed Allow reordering of top level projects in sidebar
- Fixed Missing “show” button when in projects group in sidebar
- Fixed Search performance in larger documents
- Fixed Errors in stylesheet should no longer crash app
- Fixed Drawing of split cursor insertion point
- Fixed Incompatible scripting change that broke export scripts
- Fixed Escape spaces in link created in editor when dropping a file path
- Fixed Allow creating siblings to the focused item in the editor
If you don’t see your problem in the issue tracker then I’ve missed it. Please help by adding an issue or sending me a reminder. Issues in Ready and In Progress states are for v3.5.