TaskPaper 3.5.1 Preview (276)

Hope to make this a quick bug fix release. Let me know if I’ve broke anything while trying to fix stuff :slight_smile:

• Fixed Bug in 2-Set Korean input method
  • Fixed Crash when editing stylesheet in VIM
  • Fixed Crash when archiving first visible item
  • Fixed Add checkmark to View > Show Sidebar when it’s visible
  • Fixed Item > Move to Project to insert item at start of project’s items

Issue Tracker

If you don’t see your problem in the issue tracker then I’ve missed it. Please help by adding an issue or sending me a reminder. Issues in Ready and In Progress states are for v3.5.

Download

I know this is trivial, but could we eventually have the evaporating cloud graphic back for when we delete an item? I rather like it, and it’s helpful confirmation.

Keyboard shortcut: in this version, I am unable to change the keyboard shortcut for Edit->Selection->Select Branch. I was able to do so in the previous 3.5 preview version.

Adding to issue list. I like it too, but it requires a private API hack to make it work. Still I’ll look to adding it back.

It seems to still work for me. I just changed “Select Branch” to Command-I and that worked OK. I did notice when testing that the first time I set the keyboard shortcut to Command-I it would only work if I did Shift-Command-I. (I had TaskPaper open when I made the change in defaults). But then when I restarted TaskPaper it worked correctly.

ah, it works when i restart TP. restart isn’t needed for the other shortcuts. strange.