Update I just updated the preview to work better on macOS Sierra betas.
- Updated to work on macOS Sierra Beta
- Disabled dragging the root item from the sidebar
- Disabled dragging items into the outline view when it is empty
- Fixed error when dragging into the sidebar when outline view is empty
I’ve taken a step back to work on some larger changes that I hope will make TaskPaper more useful in the long term.
Second, I’m now in the process of updating the user interface code to use Apple’s new Swift programming language. This will put TaskPaper on a better foundation to keep up with whatever changes Apple brings in the future. It’s also giving/forcing me to look through every line of code and fix all the dumb stuff that I did! I’m still a ways from done, but I’m making good progress.
- GitHub - jessegrosjean/birch-outline: Cross-platform scripting for TaskPaper
- GitHub - jessegrosjean/BirchOutline: Read, process, and serialize TaskPaper outlines in Swift