- Header and footer printing options to print panel.
- Track expanded/collapsed state in extended file attribute.
- Edit > Copy Displayed (Option-Command-C) for only displayed items.
ShowPreviewBadgedefaults key to hide “Prev” badge in TaskPaper’s preview version.
- Additional padding (to balance default left margin padding) to the right margin.
- Tag autocompletions are now case insensitive.
- Tag autocompletions only popup when editing at end of tag.
- Require that both
)be escaped with
\when used in tag values.
- Move “Saved Searches” to top of toolbar search field popup.
- Apply tag and similar commands only effect displayed items, even when selection includes collapsed or filtered items.
- Items that are hidden with no visible ancestor are no longer deleted or copied even when the selection overlaps them.
- It’s now possible to fully select the last displayed item. Allowing you to cut/copy it and associated hidden items.
- Items > Format As to work when item is a project with trailing tags.
- Document name (instead of always “Untitled”) now displays in printed header.
Renamed “display” text style attribute (used in base.less) to “content”. If your custom theme targets the “display” attribute anywhere you should change it to target “content” for version 3.2.
Added API for accessing Outlines and OutlineEditors:
Added additional API for selected items:
selectedItems– All items intersecting the selection.
displayedSelectedItems– Displayed items intersecting the selection.
displayedAncestorSelectedItems– All displayed items or items with a displayed ancestor intersecting the selection.
Renamed private API
item.bodyContentString and documented it as public API.
Script debug process change
Previously you accessed TaskPaper’s internal scripting context through Window > Show Script Debugger. That menu is removed, now you should:
- Open Safari
- Open TaskPaper
- Ensure Safari’s “Develop” menu is showing.
- Choose Safari > Develop > Computer > TaskPaper > index.html
debugger statements in your script.
Since 3.2 Preview (198)
- Added some extra margin to right of text area (to match default left margin).
- Changed editor to always make it possible to “fully select” all items, including the last item. This means if you select all and copy/cut you’ll no longer miss descendants of the last item when it’s in a collapsed state.
Item two required lots of surgery. Please be on the lookout for any odd bugs. I do know about some screen repaint issues that need to be fixed (the bullet and guide line are not properly erased on the last line sometimes).