- Editor better maintains current scroll position when editing.
- Pasting into end of focused project now inserts items correctly.
- “Share Item” in toolbar is fixed to share the the selected text.
- Don’t scroll to selection when performing drag and drop operations.
- Include “More…” option in toolbar “Share Item” popup menu.
- Fixed how leading spaces are converted into item indent levels.
- Preview badge now includes version number and isn’t shown in notification style.
- Archive Done command now includes all containing projects in
- Use “TaskPaper Generic” file type to save without
- Fixed problem where text caret would display in wrong position or not at all.
- Search field text on OS X 10.10 no longer remains centered after clicking tag.
- Return only autocompletes to formatted tasks when current line starts with
- Delete last item then followed by Undo and then Redo no longer causes crash.
- Selection now draws correctly behind paragraph break invisible characters.
- Edit > Copy Displayed (Option-Command-C) works when last item is fully selected.
I’ve just posted build 210. Again Apple keeps rejecting the app. Good news is it means I can stuff more fixes into this release, again, again, again…