- Added ability to drag items into projects in the sidebar.
- Option-Click to position cursor without opening any links.
- Automatically escape spaces in file paths dragged into editor.
- Better behavior when toggling auto-expanded items.
- Better selection positioning when formatting item types.
- Fixed bug when moving around folded items.
- Fixed bug opening file paths that contain multiple spaces.
- Fixed bug when undoing to an empty document.
I’ve made changes to how themes work in this release. Previously there was a single file named
user.less that stored all theme rules. The problem with this approach is that I couldn’t update the theme rules without overwriting customizations that users might have made to there
To solve this problem, going forward there are two theme files. There is now a
base.less theme file included in TaskPaper’s application bundle, that I can update for each release. And there is a
theme.less file stored in TaskPaper’s Application Support folder where users can define rules that extend the
This means that your
theme.less themes should now (normally) be much smaller (then what was previously in
user.less), because they don’t have to repeat all the base rules. Instead they only need to list the new rules/variables that they add or override.
Also in themes:
- Fixed parsing of quoted string values. So now
"My Font"should work.
- See the updated Creating themes for more details.