TaskPaper 3.0.1 (183)

TaskPaper 3.0.1 is now released both at TaskPaper.com and in the Mac App Store.

Here’s what’s new:

• Fixed Click on Home in the sidebar will now clear any active searches.
  • Fixed Delete will now scroll text caret to visible if it’s not already visible.
  • Fixed Incorrect text caret position when using Option-Return to create a new item.
  • Fixed Better maintain scroll position when editing the outline.
  • Fixed Crash when reloading a theme soon after closing a document.
  • Fixed Crash when loading a theme with syntax errors.
  • Fixed Single pixel wide sidebar on OS X 10.10.

If you have a moment (and purchased from the Mac App Store) please rate/review TaskPaper. Ratings reset for each release. Also note that the 40% off launch sale will stop later today. I will probably still leave a 10% discount for the first month.

Thanks,
Jesse

1 Like

In this release, the indent item in themes is doing something different and a little strange: the indent pixel value is also increasing the size of the handles. So with the example of the following code:

item-indent: 50px * @ui-scale;

This is indenting by the greater amount over the default, but it is also making jumbo handles as seen in the attached image. I’ve had this modification in my custom theme all the way through the preview releases and only with this release version (although I did skip the 3.0 release version) are the handle sizes being altered too.

Yeah that’s a little weird I guess :). It seemed to make sense at the time to scale it with tab size since that’s where it was drawing, but yeah… I’ll add a separate theme option for it in the next release.