Spell check lines disappear and reappear when I hit return

Just reporting what I think is a bug. When I have “Check Spelling While Typing” enabled, so that there are red dotted lines underneath misspelled words, those red dotted lines blink each time I press return. If I press return, the lines disappear for a split second and then reappear.

This only affects spell check lines above the cursor. If I press return, red lines above the cursor blink and red lines below it do not.

This doesn’t harm functionality but it’s a little distracting. If there is a way to change this on my end, please let me know. Thanks.

I also temporarily had a problem where pretty much all of the lines of text in a document would jump up and down every time I pressed return. Quitting the app and restarting fixed that, but did not fix the red line blinking.

Sorry I don’t have any solution at the moment. It’s due to the way that I’m syncing changes from TaskPaper’s outline model into the text view. I don’t see anything that I can do to fix the problem right now. Longer term this shouldn’t be a problem in TaskPaper 4 editor, but that’s still a long way off.