Some commands stop working from time to time

The Undo command cmd+z stopped working in the document I was editing. I just noticed this but another thing was broken and bugging me: the navigation between the sidebar and the editor. I don’t have a clue on what is causing this behavior yet, but several times I could not go back to the editor with tab after accessing the sidebar with cmd+l. It seems that some things stop working from time to time.

I’ll keep an eye on this. If I discover something, I’ll update this topic.

Thanks. For these sorts of things (especially the undo problem) the bug is likely to be caused by something else, an internal state problem of some sort, and the undo problem is probably just a symptom of that other problem.

If you can figure out how to reproduce the issue then I can get to the root of the problem.

Yes, as I had faced this errors before, I knew that “Tab to go to the editor from the sidebar” and “Go home” weren’t working for some “internal state problem”. But then I tested some other commands like “Select branch” and “Undo” and they didn’t work either. So I figured out it was a broader problem, not just something related to the sidebar as I was thinking before.

If I find some hint on this I’ll keep you informed.