Query rows: rich text

I’m noticing I can’t seem to get rich text out of Bike using Query rows (or Find rows) when using the “Rich Text” variable. Doesn’t seem to matter if I use “Repeat with each” either.

Any idea why this is? Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry, I’m not sure if this is a problem with usage, implementation, or shortcuts app. I’ll nee to look at Bike in debugger and make sure it’s doing right thing on its side. Will try to do this by early next week, please bump this if you don’t hear from me.

Any updates on this? I’m assuming not yet :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reminder. I’ve been too deep into 2.0 codebase to think about much else… I’ve now come to the surface :slight_smile: and will try to get a bug fix release out soonish. What I have discovered so far is it seems like link attributes do come through when queried like this:

Why links work and others don’t … I’m not sure. Hopefully I can figure it out.

1 Like

In latest preview release you should be able to read all rich text attributes using the method above:

Writing rich text still doesn’t seem to work. Not sure there is much I can do about it, the Shortcuts system never seems to include any attributes even when the parameter is “rich text” and the text I’m passing in does have attributes.

Seems to work, thanks!

1 Like