Dear TaskPaper users/creators,
is there some way to disable automatic insertion of a dash on a newly created line? It was possible (or always off) in TP2 if I recall correctly.
Why am I missing this?
- I usally write a lot of notes along the tasks so I find myself deleting the inserted space and dash then tabbing 50% of the time.
- I need to manually delete dash and space when I want to paste a task previously cut from another place in the document. (If I don’t I get two dashes: one indicating a task, and another, useless).
For me, when I press enter, a new line with an option to:
- press dash then space then write task
- press tab then write a sub-note for the task above
- press cmd-v to paste whatever is in clipboard (task/note)
would be much easier.