Mobile?

Howdy Jesse,

I know there are a few mobile threads on here.

Just wanted to say that the thing keeping me from fully converting all of my writing into Bike is the lack of an iOS app. I even bought & used Kosshi for a while (I am generally an “everything into a single file” person, anyway), but it just doesn’t feel as well crafted as Bike.

Curious if you have thoughts around the macOS app being “done” and any plans for iOS?

Thank you!

The good news is that I think macOS app has been done “enough” for quite a while.

The bad news is I’m a bad manager. And tweaking for perfection is much more fun then trying to figure out marketing video, screenshots, etc. Ugh… but you are right I really need to call it done and just do it.

The good news on iOS is that I do already have the editor working pretty well there, so it’s not a start from scratch task.

The three real things on my list are:

  1. Review/complete Bike Guide
  2. Review/complete extension-kit docs
  3. Video, website, screenshots
3 Likes