License code has already been utilized

Reformatted my desktop to sell and installed TaskPaper on my new Mac Mini. Got the message that license code has already been utilized. Read the FAQs. Saw thje reference that I should have freed the license on my desktop before reformatting rhe drive. Would have been nice to know that up front. Saw the reference to contact Paddle. Tried the Paddle bot and it was useless. Then tried email and explained to them the problem, but the first contact just sent me the same license key that I already have. It shouldn’t be so difficult to get this done and it is taking forever. Paddle #fail.

Sorry for the trouble, I’ve just added a bunch of new activations to the license associated with your forums account email. Please let me know if you still run into problems.

1 Like

I am a newbie, I haven’t bought the software as yet. I can’t find a support email I’d, hence I am asking my question here.

1. I have two MacBooks, one at home and one in the office. If I post to the app in the office will that sync to my home Mac?
  2. If I buy for the Mac App Store, will I get the family sharing option?
  3. Is there any difference in the features between the Mac App Store version and the direct website version?

I can answer this one. TaskPaper uses plain text documents. So any service that syncs (examples: iCloud, Dropbox, etc.), can keep your TaskPaper files synchronized.

I personally use iCloud. I save my TaskPaper documents to it and they sync well. I hope that helps!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, TaskPaper is sold in Mac App Store with family sharing option, alternatively if you buy from taskpaper.com your license key has multiple available activations and I’ll add more for family if you needed.

No, they should generally be the same feature set.