Jesse, have you seen this program?

Hi @jessegrosjean. You mentioned in one of the recent TaskPaper posts that you are working in the Library used to organize WriteRoom. I don’t know if you have checked “notable.” It is not that popular, but it is quickly growing on me. I like some of the ways this program organize its library. I really dislike the fact that it can only see the directory and is not able to go into the subdirectories. Specially since it is supposed to be a Markdown editor and one of the most popular way to organize files is using subdirectories.

Anyway, it is open source, and although the concept is very different to WriteRoom, this can give you an idea of a system to use a “Library” of sorts even if your vision is completely different.

Notable

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

I was just looking at this from your post. I can’t find a YouTube of video review of Notable anywhere. Can you suggest any?

I can’t find it mentioned on MacUpdate either. I use NVAlt for my day to day note taking but I am always open to new ideas.

I know I could download it on GitHub from your link but my time is a bit limited right now. As far as discovering a new idea, I would rather see an example of it working or read a review of it, if possible.

Thanks.

No, I just started playing with it, but abandoned and went back to Ulysses.