How does TaskPaper handle these edge cases for tags?
- Duplicate tag (with different values). Like:
- Built-in tags with special meaning: Like:
@id(myownid) @indent(true) @type(AB)
- Does the Taskpaper UI prevent them?
- What about when such tags are encountered when importing a text file from another editor?
- What would the ideal, expected behavior be?
If birch-outline is the reference implementation, here are the results I got:
- Only the first tag is recognized.
- Results vary, but usually not recognized.(They are not stripped from the string, though.) Documented in more detail in this issue.