Bike 1.4 Preview (70) “Rich Text”

I don’t think I will do this right now. The text caret and text selection should already match system selected colors. I want “outline mode” block cursor to look different, so that it’s more obvious that you are in outline mode and don’t just have a line of text selected in text mode.

Eventually I expect to add some sort of stylesheet configuration that will allow you to change this color. But for now I will just hard code it to green.

I’m getting ride of those for next release.

But do I? That’s always the question. I’ve changed my mind and added “Paste and Match Style” anyway :slight_smile: I most everything I said above hold, Paste and Match style IS less important in Bike then it is in many rich text editors… but it might still be useful in some cases, and it’s also still expected (since you were looking for it!), so I’ve added it.

1 Like

Ah … I think the part I had missed was that we can toggle left ⇄ right affinity with left and right cursor keys …

It’s very good :slight_smile:

More precision and speed, and reduces mouse-work.

Expand disclosure triangle to view animation

Run button at lower right:
ScreenFlow

1 Like

This problem should be fixed in release 71

I’ve added this to release 71

1 Like

I need to remember to reply to all of these at once next time (as discourse forum just politely reminded me) :slight_smile: … I think these are also addressed in release 71