• Fixed text encoding problems when pasting HTML fragments

Previously:

• Added Markdown to Edit Rows action
  • Changed Create row action Plain parameter to Text
  • Fixed Open Outline action to make outline frontmost
  • Fixed “License Required” spelling
  • Fixed iCloud folder icon, I think
  • Fixed case where text caret would stop showing in editor

To get preview releases through Bike’s software update select: Bike > Preferences > General > Include “preview” releases. Or download directly from Bike’s releases page:

1 Like

Please pay attention to any issues around iCloud Drive folder. I had the previous version setup half way for one iCloud location ID, and half up for another ID. In terminal it should be that your iCloud documents get stored into:

/Users/<username>/Library/Mobile\ Documents/iCloud\~com\~hogbaysoftware\~Bike/Documents/

I’m not sure if this will happen, but if you don’t see documents that you did have in iCloud then they should be in:

/Users/<username>/Library/Mobile\ Documents/iCloud\~hogbaysoftware\~Bike/Documents/

Yes, iCloud vs Bike little bit strange.
3 different showing up in Terminal, Finder and ForkLift.
Especially by Hungarian localization: I have two folder with exactly same name…

Can you send screenshot? It should be you can move documents from old ones into the new standard one. Then delete old ones and they shouldn’t come back. I think. The standard one should have Bike’s icon overlaid.

The different folder name improved (was Bike - Outliner and simple Bike)

Also interest the two pieces Dokumentumok folder… (not Bike related issue)

I’m not sure if this will happen, but if you don’t see documents that you did have in iCloud then they should be in:

/Users/<username>/Library/Mobile\ Documents/iCloud\~hogbaysoftware\~Bike/Documents/

That’s right, as you can see my screenshot upper right in Terminal

But not with finder, because it doesn’t show the old one. ForkLift is weird but useful…

Its okay now