- Renamed “Item” to “Row” so UI and scripts use same terminology.
- Changes to the AppleScript dictionary:
- Got a lot of good feedback in this thread.
- I haven’t applied it all, but I did make a number of signifigant changes:
child rowand just use
- Document now maintains a collection of all
- Each row now only maintains a collection of directly contained
rowsThis is a change from previous behavior
- I’ve also added a number of new scripting properties such as
- More scripting documentation is now available.