- Allow tabbed Bike windows, support Window > Merge All Windows
- Update preferences window
- Split into multiple panes
- Move license into preference pane
- Require a license to set most editor preferences
- Fixed crash when showing preferences windows on macOS 11
The 1.0 release is close. Two things still to be done are:
I’d like some basic AppleScript support. Not so much as a final scripting solution, but as a signal that scripting is important to Bike, so want basic support in 1.0. I’m busy now trying to re-remember how AppleScript works, and figure out what the minimum is that I can add while still being useful.
Need to write and test App Store in app purchases
I’m just headed out the door, hope I didn’t break anything. Will be back for work Monday.