Note: Turns out the previous release has a “Release Notes” bug where you’ll be notified of a new update… but the UI will say you have the current version and won’t show a download button. Next release should be a bit smoother… as long as I didn’t add a new bug this release!
- Added Window > Float on Top
- Added Find Panel and associated commands
- Cleaned up release notes to match system fonts and light/dark mode
- Stopped drawing guide lines for items with wrapped text and no children
- Fixed “Release Notes” bug where old version would be reported as current in UI
- Fixed handle drawing in dark mode
App is starting to feel a bit more real to me after this update. Finally have code in place to start adding extra UI. There is a find panel! It should generally work like system find panel … tell me where it still needs work. One bug that I’m aware of, but will live with for now, is that the find implementation won’t search across newline boundaries.
I think next up is to add text checking panel and related highlights (spelling, links, etc).