- Add Help > Release Notes
- Add Learn/Ignore spelling to context menu
- Changed item handle triangle to be slightly larger
- Improved Undo and Redo animations to be a bit cleaner
- Improved new version alert to include release notes and download link
- Fixed File > New Window will now save/restore own outline focus/collapse state
- Fixed Glitch where item handle would sometimes overlap current line indicator
Bit of a slow week. Was hoping to get in find panel, but spent a lot of time trying to figure out what the mix will be between AppKit and SwiftUI for building out UI. Still not quite sure, but I’ve at least tried a bunch of options.