Is there a theme that colors projects differently depending on their levels?

If not, is there a script that will allow me to change this?

For example, all top level projects might be in red, e.g. HOUSE1, HOUSE2. The projects under each house, like WINDOWS under HOUSE1 and PORCH under HOUSE2 would be in blue.

Different sized text might work too, if colors can’t be used.

Asking because it would be nice to be able to spot what level a project is in. Right now all my projects look the same, regardless of whether or not they’re subprojects.

Thanks!

Hi Becca,

I was a little bit confused by what you wanted to do. If what you are looking is changing the color of the projects depending on their level through a theme; the answer is yes. There are several themes that have great documentation on how to accomplish this. You will have to download some of these themes and give them a read. Also, read the documentation. If you have questions about that, I will be getting notifications on this post and will be able to help you.

If what you are looking is changing the color of the projects depending on their level through a theme; the answer is yes

Good to know. I have been going through themes one by one trying to find this, which is why I was asking if there is one anybody knows off the top of their heads, because many of the themes don’t have attached images showing what they look like. I’ll look at the documentation, thanks!

This is the code you are looking for,

item[depth="1"][data-type="project"] {
    font-size: @project-depth-one-font-size;
}
item[depth="2"][data-type="project"] {
    font-size: @project-depth-two-font-size;
}
item[depth="3"][data-type="project"] {
    font-size: @project-depth-three-font-size;
}

Just change the depth of the project you want to change and then modify the color. Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Yes, that will help! Thank you so much, Victor!