Editor Search overlaid by Tab Bar

Sorry if I am missing a thread on this, but ever since I upgraded to macOS Big Sur on an M1 Mac, my Editor Search gets overlaid by the Tab Bar. So when this happens, I can just see a sliver of the Editor Search drawn underneath the Tab Bar. If I then click End Editor Search, the sliver goes away, and if I re-click Begin Editor Search, the bar is correctly drawn as a full interface element below the Tab Bar.

This seems to only occur if the Editor Search bar and the Tab Bar interact in certain sequences. One way to recreate the issue (for me) is as follows:

1. Create a new file and make sure the Tab Bar is not being shown.
  2. Begin Editor Search.
  3. Open a second file so that it loads as a second tab in the original file window.
  4. Look at the original file in the first tab and you should seen the Editor Search overlaid by the now newly drawn Tab bar, with just a sliver of the Editor Search bar showing.

Is this a known issue?
Thanks

This had happened to me before. Now I know it wasn’t a weird thing my computer did. I think this is a new bug you just found.

Thanks for the report, I’ll try to get this fixed soon.

1 Like

Thanks! And thanks generally for such a great app. I live in taskpaper everyday.

I’ve just posted a preview release that I think fixes this problem:

Please let me know if it’s fixed for you too.

That looks like it has fixed the issue for me. Thanks!