Bike Outliner adds Shortcut actions! With Apple’s new Shortcuts app you drag and drop actions to create automated workflows. It’s similar in capability to AppleScript, but much easier to get started.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hogbaysoftware.com/posts/bike-automate-with-shortcuts/
Here are some example shortcuts to get you started:
- Cleanup, collapse all rows except selection
- Show matches, expand rows to show only matching rows
- Save Link, save link from current Safari tab into Bike
- Save Links, save all tabs from current Safari window into Bike
- Today, create a simple calendar structure in Bike
Shortcuts.zip (62.8 KB)
I found the video on your site had too low a volume to be heard. Is it posted anywhere else?