A new 3.7 preview release!
I've taken a break from WriteRoom 4 and the big text component rewrite for another go at TaskPaper 3.7. I think it's improved. I no longer indicate invisible items except when filtered items are selected. So same clean view as 3.6, except when you've selected filtered items it's now much more visible so you shouldn't accidentally delete hidden items.
I've also fixed a few other bugs that have come up. I'd like to push this release out soon. Check it out, let me know if you find any new bugs please!
TaskPaper 3.7 improves the interaction between your selection and filtered items in two ways.
- A horizontal dashed line is drawn across your selection when a filtered item is included.
- You can only select a filtered item if you also selected a visible ancestor of that item.
Also this release:
- Remembers and restores which outline items are expanded in sidebar
- Fixed crash when pasting text that contained non "\n" newline characters
- Fixed crash when option (to create copy) dragging items from one document to another
If you don't see your problem in the issue tracker then I've missed it. Please help by adding an issue or sending me a reminder. Issues in Ready and In Progress states are for v3.5.