How do I change TaskPaper's font?

To change TaskPaper’s font you need to modify the stylesheet that you are using. The basic steps are:

1. TaskPaper > Window > StyleSheet > Open StyleSheet Folder

2. Locate the stylesheet file that you are using from that folder. Default is Light.less. Open that file in a plain text editor.

3. Paste this text (modified to have name of font you want) into that file and save:

@font-family: "Helvetica";

4. The new font should now be applied in TaskPaper.

5. The easiest way to change font size is through TaskPaper > View > Zoom In and Zoom Out.

Many more stylesheet options are possible, this topic is just for those who want to change the font and be done with it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

wait, I just downloaded TP trial version and there is no TaskPaper > File > Open Application Folder

I looked in the Application Support > Taskpaper folder and I don’t see a theme.less file. Is this because this is a trial version?

I did manage to change font opening the base-stylesheet.less file in the Resources folder of the app folder though

@marcoiac This post needed an update. Some things changed when TaskPaper 3.5 gained the ability to switch between multiple stylesheets. I’ve updated the post with new instructions.