Timer - Copy and Paste the actual times

Hi. I would like to know if it possible to somehow copy and paste the times listed to the left of the list when you trigger a xxx.timer function.

A simple copy/paste only copies the text part, not the times (in light gray font).

I’m pretty sure I wrote a solution to this somewhere, but I can’t seem to find it at the moment. If anyone else knows please share… So this isn’t a full solution, but can get you started. If you:

1. Create a timer in FoldingText and select all items in it.
  2. Paste the following script into the OS X Script Editor app.
  3. Run the script…

The output will be the internal tag values for each selected item. Most important for your case is each timer item should have a “duration” time, which is the time in seconds. It will take a little work, but you can use those duration values (and start time) to calculate the time displayed next to each item and output it.

tell application "FoldingText"
	tell front document
		evaluate script "function(editor, options) {
			var tree = editor.tree();
			var nodes = editor.selectedRange().nodesInRange();
			var results = []
			nodes.forEach(function(each) {
				results.push(each.tags())
			});
			return results;
		}" with options {}
	end tell
end tell

Thanks Jesse.
Have you been able to locate the actual script that would allow the capture of the gray times that are now created when using the function xxxx.schedule? The one you suggested would allow me to extract the times but would require a fair amount of work to reconstitute what I would need. Please see below for an example.

todo.schedule
Start : 2015-11-26 08:00:00
8:oo This for 60 min
9:00 That for 30 min
9:30 Other things for 30 min
10:00 Meeting for 1 hour
11:00 Another meeting for 1 hour
12:00 PM lunch for 30 min
Ended: 12:30 PM

Thank you!