- Fixed opening file links with that contain non ascii characters
- Fixed “Export Reminders” to always show list picker when no default list is set in Reminders.app
- Added support for ~/ paths
- Fixed new bug introduced by previous fix: You may once again click task’s leading dash to toggle done
- Fixed cases where Copy Link wasn’t working correctly (some path syntaxes)
- Fixed cases where Open/Copy Link was showing in context menu when it shouldn’t (tags, leading dash in task)
Please try it out and let me know if you see any problems.