Moved Reminders integration to use the standard “Palette” UI, which is extended with some new features:
Mutliple Selection (Import Reminders…, Tags With…)
To select multiple items Command-Click with the mouse. Or Shift-Up/Down with keyboard. Once you have the items you want selected press Enter.
Create Items (Move to Project…, Tag With…)
To create new items type the name of the item you want. Make sure now item is selected in the existing item list. (Press Up to unselect the first). Press Enter to create the new item.
I’m rather excited with how much more useful “Tag With…” and “Move to Project…” are with these changes. I think all this Reminders.app work has paid off, even for people who don’t care about integrating with Reminders.app.
- Exposed Reminder related commands in command palette and menu items
- When exporting items to Reminders.app create an alarm if item has @due date
- Maintain tags (that aren’t otherwise encoded) when exporting items to Reminders.app
- Fixed search cases where
- Edit > Find commands now work when sidebar has focus, redirecting focus to editor
- Removed catagory text for each command when showing command palette
- Fixed problem in palettes where filtering could place items in wrong group
- Moved Imported Reminders to File menu.
- Moved Insert Date to Edit menu
If you don’t see your problem in the issue tracker then I’ve missed it. Please help by adding an issue or sending me a reminder. Issues in Ready and In Progress states are for v3.5.