While kicking off the release process for 2.3, we’re starting to think about the direction of FoldingText. We don’t have enough resources to have a full engineering team behind FT, so it’s very important to pick a direction that will grow FT while ensuring our awesome community (you guys!) is happy.
To that end, we’ve decided to reach out to you and ask if you have any strong opinions on which direction we should choose. Some of these options are much more complex than others. Please pick at most three that you feel strongly about, but don’t feel that you need to select three at least.
If you have an idea that’s better than all of these below, just shoot a comment and let us know!
- Write more about FoldingText flows and features
- FoldingText iOS app
- FoldingText as a web app
- Allow custom filters / search
- FoldingText Library (add directories to FT and show sidebar for quick switching, also linking between files)
- Live preview
- FoldingText document platform where you can publish FT documents for public viewing
- Improve an aspect of FT (post what in the comments)
Thanks a lot for participating! We really, really appreciate it.