- Added support for opening and editing
- Added commands to cut/copy/paste the current selection as OPML, TEXT, or the default FTML
- When you paste will try to detect in order FTML, OPML, Inline HTML, or fallback to TEXT
- Changed item path syntax to always expand attribute names from @name to @data-name.
- Fixed expanded state so that it is is preserved when you copy/paste items
- Fixed dropping file onto empty outline new creates link instead of error
Here are the Installation instructions for FoldingText for Atom.
I’ve also updated the users guide with more details on how to import & export.