- Added search bar (similar syntax to FoldingText)
- Fixed focus is set correctly when opening an outline.
- Fixed loading process to only display outline when fully loaded.
- Fixed some flashing that happened when clicking to set selection.
The search bar syntax is same as FoldingText with these exceptions:
- The current hoisted node is considered “root”
- Removed filter-decedents (
///) axis. Now that we can really hoist items it’s not needed I think.
- The default axis for the first segment of a non-absolute path is descendent. Confusing… but it means if you just type a search with no special syntax then the entire hoisted outline will be searched. If you start your path with leading
childwill be default axis searched.