Importing files in TaskPaper stylesheets

I tried using the import feature of LESS (@import "example.less") but it doesn’t seem to be working. Is this planned? It would be easier to maintain/manage color variations of the same theme with this feature supported.

I might do this long term, but not in near term. The issue is that I’m not loading the less file with a web browser (that would automatically support such a feature). Instead I’m just loading them with a standard read file command, and then processing that loaded string with a less parser. I could of course scan through that processed less text for imports and load them somehow, but it would make things quite a bit more complex and I’m sure there would be many issues that I’m not currently thinking of. Anyway I don’t see it happening anytime soon.

(all this laziness on my part is due to the fact that I am right working very hard (and haven’t having!!! lots of fun) on some major improvements the the underlying text editor. That’s why releases and other improvements are slow comping out at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m being pretty lazy as well here :slight_smile:

I can write a script to automate the variants that I want to make.